Bringing together care home technology to improve care levels.
- Streamline your processes
- Track incident response times better
- Increase carer accountability
- Centralise medication management
- Dementia patient tracking
- Improved patient reporting to improve medical care
- Improved overall facility reporting
- Less equipment
- Cost savings
And this is just the tip of the iceberg.
Why do we think this is important?
Technology allows people in and out of your home. It logs medication; who needs what and when. It can trigger an alarm, track a response and report on what happened. It can tell you where a patient is. It can tell you who has and hasn’t checked in.