You hear the words ‘phone systems’ and you think phones, but that is just the tip of the iceberg.
There is so much you can do to streamline and enhance your business using telephone line based technology. There are also lots of immediate cost benefits to be had by reviewing your current fixed line rental and call charges.
We can work with you to review what your business needs for now and in the future. Then we’ll advise what could work best in terms of performance, investment and spend.
Our solutions are not only saving our clients time and money, but they are also helping to make their processes and reporting much more efficient.
Here are some examples of how we could work with you:
Lines / Fixed Line Rental
We offer a range of solutions to help keep you working efficiently and save your business money.
If you need new phone lines installing or cabling changes, you don’t have to go direct to BT anymore, you now have options as a customer. We can install and service your phone lines, and there are lots of benefits to this:
- One contact for your telephony and IT services
- Reduced fixed line rental charges
- Reduced call charges
- Keep your existing phone numbers
- No disruption to your service
- Improved call routing, call reporting and call recording with our VoIP Phone Systems
This is a critical part of running your business and it falls into two main areas; telephone/data lines and your network. We can help you get your best connectivity set up.
Depending on the type of business you have and how you store and share your data, you will need a specific type of telephone/data lines. These are all different depending on the type and size of data you need to transfer at any time. We can work with you to see what is right for your business. Some of the main choices are:
- Leased Line
You don’t need to know your requirements upfront, you don’t even need to know what you have currently; we can work all of that out for you.
If it’s a new set up you need, we can do that too. If you’re moving offices or have a new build project, we can cable it all for you.
Your telephone/data lines are coming into your business but to enable them to talk to your server, your cloud set up, your phones, PC’s, laptops etc you need a network.
We can set up your network, whether it needs to be cabled or wireless. We can make sure all your users and equipment are set up on the network so they can access and share data.
Our packages can include the phones themselves. We have a wide range to choose from depending on what each phone will be used for and your budget. You can get anything from a basic phone for just making the odd outbound call, right up to a video conferencing phone with a built-in camera and screen.
VoIP / hosted telephony
Having a hosted phone set-up will give your business lots of flexibility and call handling features. It also works for businesses of any size.
If you want to centrally manage your users and report on your call traffic, whilst benefitting from set up and on going cost savings, this is for you.
VoIP stands for voice over internet protocol. It is basically a way of making and receiving phone calls using the internet. Because it’s web based you can do a lot more with it than a normal phone line.
Some of the features of our hosted telephony are:
- Control over your set up – you can centrally manage your users and phone numbers very easily so you can keep an eye on your business spend
- User interface – you will have a call dashboard on all your users PC’s/laptops. From there you can:
- makes calls
- answer calls
- transfer calls
- see who is on another call already
- hear your voicemails
- see your call history
- set your status to cover meetings or holidays
- load in your contacts
There is so much functionality that will make day to day business easier and quicker. It will also help to increase your customer satisfaction because it should cut down time spent on hold.
- Admin interface – there is an admin dashboard that allows you to report on your call activity. It will give you useful data on call volumes, times of calls, active users, 0845 numbers dialled, where calls are being routed to, time to pick up etc. This can be really powerful data that can be used to streamline your processes.
- Call recording – if you need to record your inbound and/or outbound calls for training, compliance or audit purposes, this is an optional feature that you can set to auto or switch off depending on your business type.
- Auto Attendant – if you need calls to a certain user routing to someone else, or calls out of business hours to be played a certain message or routed to a voicemail, you can do all of this from the dashboard.
- Voicemail to email – with each landline number an email address is assigned to it. This means that every time you get a voicemail message left for you on your landline, you will be able to hear the message as you usually would, but you will also receive an email with a sound file of the message.
If you are anywhere in the world you can still listen to any voicemails on your landline.
You can also save, delete or forward that email if you need someone else to action it.
- Fax to email – like with voicemail to email, our system can turn your faxes into an email so they are easier to work with and store
You will also realise significant costs benefits:
- The initial set up of our hosted platform is significantly cheaper than investing in a traditional exchange system
- Free calls – any calls made between your users, to other UK landlines or to UK mobiles are completely free
Helping you to get the most out of your business mobiles.
In using us for your business mobiles, you will get flexibility and choice over your provider, handsets and tariffs.
We work with all the main host providers (O2, Vodafone, EE and Three), so we will advise what might work best for your business based on your location, tariff requirements and data usage.
When you sign up with us for your business mobile, we will also pass on to you any host provider benefits that we receive. This means that you can reinvest some of your upfront costs into other parts of your business; buy additional telephony equipment, get money off IT support etc.
Benefits of using us for your business mobiles are:
- Choice of all the host providers
- Impartial advice
- Flexibility – choose more than one provider, have different tariffs
Save time, money and work more collaboratively with video conferencing
Depending on your business needs, video conferencing could mean something as simple as a basic Skype set up. Or it could be a full package including cabling, multiple TV screens, audio control units and remote controls.
If you need a meeting room style set up to connect lots of different sites or users, you will need something more than Skype to facilitate it.
We can set you up with quality video conferencing equipment with a central hub (or multiple hubs) and the ability for users to connect via laptops, mobiles and tablets.
You will be able to present data direct from your servers or your laptop. Switch between main speakers and work more collaboratively with people far and wide.
Some of the benefits of video conferencing are:
- Improve collaboration
- Share visual data as if people are in the room with you
- Save on travel expenses and downtime
- Reduce your business carbon footprint
CCTV / door entry systems
Improved control of your door entry systems and CCTV functionality.
Remotely control what is going on at the front end of your business by linking your door entry systems to your business PC’s, laptops, mobiles or tablets. See what is happening at any time from anywhere.
You might need your team to be able to ‘buzz people in’ when they visit you. Or it could be a system to help improve security or safety.
By using one of our systems you have total flexibility of your solution.
A great feature is being able to layer your set up to trigger events. If you have a CCTV camera pointing at the front of your premises, you can programme in event-based triggers. So, if something moves that isn’t meant to, something opens or if someone enters the frame; you can trigger optimum recording quality to kick in, security lights to turn on, the camera to zoom in or other cameras to start recording.
This can be really effective for:
Get in touch to find out more about how we can support your business. Contact us on 01858 452 200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org